About The Personal Injury Practice And The Attorney
Whether you were injured or are looking for a lawyer for a close family member after an accident in Southeast Texas, you will find the caliber of help that you are looking for at Ed The Law Bull. Attorney Edward Okwueze is a skilled trial attorney who fights for his clients’ rights in criminal defense and personal injury cases.
For an overview of some fundamental facts about attorney Okwueze, follow the link below:
To discuss your accidental injury with him, contact the law firm through this website. Mr. Okwueze is available to listen to your story, offer preliminary advice and explain how he can become your fierce, reliable advocate after you have suffered harm in a crash, in a medical context or in other circumstances in Houston or anywhere in Southeast Texas.
Learn more about our other team members:
- Derek H. Deyon, Of Counsel
- David Chavez, Attorney at Edward Law Group
- Kingsley Chijioke, Senior Trial Associate at Edward Law Group
- Sanam Mirfattah, Attorney at Edward Law Group
- Tony Lopez, Attorney at Edward Law Group
- David Runcie, Attorney at Edward Law Group
Aggressive, Effective Personal Injury Counsel
Ed The Law Bull comes highly recommended by past clients and legal professionals familiar with this lawyer’s litigation skills. He was named one of the top 40 lawyers under age 40 by The National Trial Lawyers. He has received many other endorsements from fellow attorneys.
People who are familiar with Mr. Okwueze’s way of practicing law comment on his passion, compassion and utter honesty with clients. He is available to evaluate cases involving:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Medical negligence resulting in surgical errors, birth injuries and more
- Dog bites and other injury-causing incidents occurring on public and private property
- Fatal accidents leading to wrongful death claims
Attorney Okwueze is known for his professionalism and assertiveness at trials and in pretrial negotiations. These traits strengthen his clients’ cases in the pursuit of compensation for serious, catastrophic and fatal injuries.
Free Consultations, Contingency Representation
You may consult with an attorney at no charge and with no further obligation by contacting Ed The Law Bull. If Mr. Okwueze becomes your personal injury lawyer, you will not owe attorney fees until he recovers compensation for you.
Request a free personal injury case review by an accomplished, effective trial lawyer. Call 713-660-1998 or complete a simple online inquiry form.